Business Winning Operations Graduate Programme 2021
QinetiQ comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don’t you join some of the world’s finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?
We are looking for graduate business analysts to join our Business Winning Operations team. Business analysis is used to identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change.
As a graduate business analyst, you will identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered by the QinetiQ group to its stakeholders and customers. The graduate business analyst will work closely with the Continuous Improvement Director and may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes.
The responsibilities of a graduate business analyst include:
- Work as a team member to define and implement our future business winning processes
- Develop a good understanding of the SAP C4C client relationship management tool
- Developing content for group wide change programmes such as our Global Client Relationship Management campaign
- Working with our BD operations team to improve the KPI dashboards that we use to monitor the change programmes across the group.
- Facilitating regular communication briefs across the group and to the Global Leadership Team through blogs and face to face briefings.
As a business analyst, you will work with teams across business development and corporate strategy, both in the UK and across the group.
- Work with Sales and Business Capture Teams identifying where new business process can improve our productivity and the customer experience.
- Have regular exposure to many internal functions including Commercial and Legal Services, Procurement, Finance and Operations.
- Be immersed into the team for a true hands-on experience.
- Learn to use judgement and creativity to help find new and innovative ways to do business.
- Develop and use communication skills (written and verbal) to help change the way we do business.
- Develop leadership and management skills, working with staff at all levels in the business.
- Learn skills for engaging and teaming with parts of the business across the globe.
- Help to grow profit and minimise risk at every stage of the business lifecycle.
Who we want
To apply for the role you MUST meet the below criteria
- Have gained, or be expected to gain a 2:1 in a relevant degree.
- Have a strong pre-university academic report.
- Be a keen and proactive problem solver with a good eye for detail.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player with a track record of establishing effective relationships with others.
- Achieved or on track to achieve a bachelor’s degree or higher degree in a related discipline.
Please be aware that this role is subject to both security & export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that you must hold full British citizenship and obtain the right to stay and work within the UK. Restrictions may also mean that any dual or previous nationalities held can affect the roles in which you can perform within QinetiQ.