Graduate Consultant 2021
Quick Release is a next-generation boutique consultancy, focussed on business improvement for clients with complex product development processes, and right now we are looking to hire and train the next generation of consultants and analysts.
If you’ve set your sights on a successful career in management consultancy, analytics or digital solutions, Quick Release can offer you hands-on experience of complex, high-impact projects, altogether with fast-paced training, supportive (on-the-job) mentoring, and a company culture that promotes flexibility, fulfilment and an overall better quality of both work and life.
If you have an outstanding academic record (graduating in 2021 or 2022) and you truly want to become a force for change, then we want to hear from you, today! The ongoing growth of our team means we have multiple graduate opportunities to start your training as soon as possible!
As a Graduate Consultant, you can expect_
- Excellent training and mentoring - you'll learn from the best.
- Consultancy projects with a variety of clients, locations and workplaces, all with real-world impact.
- A team culture that is genuinely engaging and supportive – we win, lose, learn (and play) together.
- Responsibility, fast.
- A starting salary of £40,000 + 5% bonus, plus other rewards and benefits.
- Career progression based on merit and a choice of pathways.
- Lots of team events, sports clubs, CSR, mental health, diversity and wellbeing initiates and a direct line to management and leadership for your ideas.
- UK, European and World travel opportunities.
- The knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you’ll always be in demand, wherever your career may take you…
What you'll do_
Quick Release delivers highly specialized engagements that scale quickly into full digital product implementation. We work alongside our clients (mostly on location) to understand their challenges, provide expert guidance, and follow this up with the technical know-how to put that guidance into action. As such, our consultants are empowered to use their extraordinary abilities and exercise their passions, without getting bogged down in red tape and SOPs.
In your first year as a Graduate Consultant, you will…
- Complete first-class induction training (in a cohort that learns together).
- Learn from the best on real, client-facing projects.
- Experience a range of projects, businesses, sectors, and workplaces, getting to know and understand how our clients operate.
- Develop strong trusting relationships with clients and team-mates.
- Support the delivery of operational solutions and value add propositions.
- Build the capability to own and deliver results on your own workstreams as you discover your own special powers.
- Develop your business acumen, scope out new projects and identify opportunities for future service offerings, as we take on bigger and better projects.
Some projects will be challenging, but they will always be rewarding, and you’ll be surrounded by a team of great people who are willing to go the extra mile to help you grow, succeed or simply unwind.
Most days you'll be on-site and working hand in hand with clients and other QR in locations (in the UK and Europe). While this can mean lots of excitement and new experiences, we also know how valuable downtime can be. Weekends and holidays are sacrosanct to us, so with UK clients you'll always be home for Friday evenings. We also host regular Friday workshops at our offices in London to review our projects and ensure we all get some face-to-face time.
What we're looking for_
- A first-class or very high 2.1 bachelors’ degree, masters’ degree or PhD in any discipline (it doesn’t need to be STEM) .
- Emerging leadership ability and the drive to take on responsibility - determination to be the best.
- Strong communication skills, accompanied by self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- The ability to make sense of complexity and present compelling data-driven stories that resonate with stakeholders.
- The passion, resilience and energy to work hard and make a difference
QR_ Values Diversity_
We take pride in being different as a company and we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view.
We challenge inequality in all its forms, in others, and especially in ourselves.
We’re not perfect, but we want to be better and do better, and we are fully committed to this in our actions as well as words.
As an equal opportunities employer, Quick Release never discriminates on the basis of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic background, marital status, or disability status.
More information on QR_Careers Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Mission Statement is available upon request.
The Application and Assessment Process_
Please take a few minutes to consider your answers to the application form questions and the content of your CV before you hit send. We only progress those applications that are completed in full, with a well-presented resume.
The process comprises 3 interviews and an assessment centre. We use the latter to identify which track is best suited to you (Analyst or Consultant), and we will always be clear, open and honest with you throughout the process and about the options available.
We include plenty of opportunities for you to find out more about our team and the projects we’re working on, but we strongly advise that you spend some time on our website, Glassdoor and LinkedIn pages before applying, and certainly before interview.