Market Analysis Intern 2022
R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 350 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 300 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce. This role shall sit within the Venture Development team. This team runs the Venture Development program to attract and support startups that develop solutions on Corda.
You will be involved in
- Stakeholder engagement. Act as the interface to the product team, regularly engaging with stakeholders to capture their market analysis requirements and present back your findings.
- Market research. Conduct detailed analysis of the relevant market(s) for our products, drawing insights across market trends, investments, competitive landscape, and product-market gap analyses.
- Technicalcompetitor comparison. Map the features and benefits of our products compared to those of relevant competitor solutions, including technical and operational comparisons that show us where and how our products are uniquely differentiated.
- Quantitative analysis. Derive insights from data, bringing your research findings into quantitative models with justified weightings applied to selected assessment criteria.
- Use cases. Ongoing gathering of use cases that will help create the best solution for distributed ledger technologies in our target market satisfying the needs of varying stakeholders.
- Innovate. Capture and generate ideas that may exist outside the immediate view of the stakeholders to drive the broad, revolutionary capabilities of DLT to innovate on behalf of our stakeholders.
- Insights and recommendations. Collate your findings into clear, insightful reports that guide our Product Managers on strategic product decisions, supported by your recommendations.
- Iterate. Take on board feedback from stakeholders to further refine and extend the depth of your research to bring even more value, connecting the dots across multiple products for maximum benefit.
Please note the start date for this position is Monday, 20th June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
We cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.
We hope to be able to offer at least some (if not all) of the 12 week internship in person this year- although this will be dependent on the ongoing pandemic and each countries individual guidelines and restrictions.