FP&A Placement 2022
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Support FP&A team with all month end, budgeting and forecasting activities. Ownership of Essbase files, KPI's and Hyperion system management.
Essential duties & responsibilities
- Monthly reporting on areas such as travel expenses
- Support with business partner reporting – utilizing SAP and pivot tables
- Maintain forecast files and support in update of forecast submissions
- Assist in production of FP&A forecast reports
- Ad hoc analysis to meet business needs
Experience, skills & knowledge
- Ideally degree level education
- Keen interest in Finance and Accounting
- Strong excel skills
- Keen desire to learn systems
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines