Looking for a new challenge? Want to develop personal skills and enhance your CV? Interested in gaining experience managing children and volunteers? Want to make a difference in your local community?
We are looking for proactive and enthusiastic individuals to sign up for our Leadership Programme and become ReachOut Project Leaders.
As a member of the programme you’ll benefit from:
- A training programme designed to help you develop and grow your leadership and management skills, including a weekend residential and follow up evening sessions.
- Additional optional modules such as public speaking, working with young people with Special Educational Needs, Networking training delivered in partnership with our corporate supporters and other third sector organisations.
- Paid weekly placement as a Project Leader on a primary or secondary school project
- A unique opportunity to focus on your career development through access to a career mentor (last year's partners: Spencer Ogden, Macquarie and The App Business) and a line manager dedicated to your development in and out of ReachOut.
- Access to ReachOut’s alumni community, with access to networking events and career development opportunities
Current and former ReachOut mentors who have attended 10 or more mentoring sessions will automatically be shortlisted.