Consulting/Fund Research Internship
We run a 6-week internship from mid July through to August. The programme gives you real-world experience whilst you are still a student. It is a great opportunity for you to get a taste for what we do, helping you decide on your future career path whilst contributing to real client solutions. Test the water, show us you can swim and you will be rewarded with an invitation to join us for a further internship, or a place on our graduate programme.
On joining you will be assigned to the business area that best matches your interests and your skill set - whether this be defined benefit pensions, defined contribution pensions, private wealth funds, risk management or fund manager selection
As an intern, you will be involved in day to day tasks such as preparing presentations and reports, responding to client queries and tasks which support the improvement of our process. You will also work on a specific project individually or as part of a team.
A little more about what you might bring to party below;
- An excellent academic record and a highly analytical mind
- An interest in finance and capital markets
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach and high personal standards with attention to detail
- The ability work well when the pressure is on
- An undergraduate in your first, second or third year (only if on a 4 year course) of studies
- Intellectually curious, always looking to innovate and experiment with something new
- Quick to learn, quick to understand and quick to evaluate
- Happy to ‘get your hands dirty’
- Detail oriented – always crossing the ‘T’s and dotting the ‘I’s
- Able to work independently on assignments