Graduate Trader London 2021
We’re looking for a rockstar Graduate Trader to sit within our electronic trading desk at our offices based in London.
You will be thrown at different tasks and problems within Trading, giving you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and the chance to have an impact on Revolut’s success. You will receive hands-on training from the team and develop your analytical, problem-solving and technical skills.
This is a 3 months paid internship which will transition to a full-time role for successful candidates.
What you'll be doing
- This role comes with great autonomy allowing you to identify problems, carry out analysis, design solutions and execute them
- Digging deep into the financial data infrastructure to understand financial data sets and how they interact using SQL
- Supporting the writing of Python ETLs to take data from various data sources, perform analysis, modelling and identifying potential areas of automation
- Perform self-defined tasks geared towards your personal and professional development
What you'll need
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You have a top quartile academic track record in a highly quantitative subject (STEM or Finance/Financial Economics)
- You can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re interested in financial markets and have foundational knowledge of financial products (cryptocurrency and derivatives knowledge is a plus)
- You’re a quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- You have great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- You work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year