Graduate Project Manager Liverpool 2022
Are you seeking a career within Property and Construction working for an award winning multi-discipline consultancy?
Due to our continuing success, Ridge has an opportunity for a Graduate Project Manager to join our team in Liverpool. The successful candidate will have a real desire to learn, grow and forge a long-term career.
Ridge is a financially secure, award winning multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with a passion to succeed and a drive to be the best.
We work on interesting projects in most sectors. Our services are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001, 14001, 19650 and 45001, with service excellence an important factor in all that we do.
What we offer
A competitive salary is offered along with a generous benefits package. We will also support and mentor you throughout your APC process and beyond; we have an enviable first time pass rate record and would expect you to be actively involved with our training and CPD programme.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of projects
- Development of project documentation and reporting
- Identifying and developing innovative solutions for clients
- Co-ordinating multi-disciplinary design teams
- Assist with feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation, etc.
- Monitor and report upon contractor’s progress on site
- Develop skills that will enable you to provide single point of contact, taking responsibility for all aspects of a project including client liaison
Experience and Skills Required
- Relevant degree (ideally RICS approved, 2:1 minimum)
- Construction project management experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software including MS Project
- A full driving licence
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating commercial awareness and exhibiting the ability to get the job done!
As a Graduate Project Manager, you will need to demonstrate the desire and drive to becoming a Chartered Project Manager with our support and guidance.
You will need to be personable, presentable and have good communication skills in this client facing role. An ability to produce your own documentation based on our standards is essential, as is an ability to organise, manage your time efficiently in the delivery of the services for multiple projects at any one time.
Excellent organisational skills and communication (both written and verbal) are essential, as is the ability to form close business relationships with busy colleagues whom you will learn from. As an important team member you will provide a reliable and personable service to our clients.