Medicines Risk Management Graduate
Throughout the development of our drugs it is essential to making sure our products are safe to use in humans, and that side-effects are well understood and managed.
Our team manages communication and education of safety risks with medicines. We are therefore looking for a great communicator who can capture case studies from our clinical teams and create engaging and interesting content to highlight their work.
You would be joining a team of Global Process Experts in the Pharmacovigilance & Scientific Enablement team within the Medicines Safety Organization at Roche. The specific Risk Management (RM) project team is a small team led by the RM Global Process Owner.
- Contribute to a project team to improve patient and healthcare professional communications which focus on identifying and managing side-effects (known as risk management tools)
- The project aims to support clinical safety teams to :
- consider testing tools in clinical trials
- to identify and highlight innovative new tools
- selecting the best tools available for product launch and
- to measure the effectiveness of the tools
- Embed regular review of data throughout the medicine lifecycle
- The role would be supporting this project with specific deliverables: For example capturing team experiences and producing online content in engaging ways
- Creating engaging best practice content for Clinical Safety Teams
- Reviewing tools used across molecule teams and connecting people
- Engaging with teams and people in UK, Switzerland and USA
Who you are
- Uses initiative to make suggestions for improvements
- Bring ideas on new ways to do things
- Verbal and online communication skills
- Team player: works with team members of project and clinical teams and wider Roche teams
- Confidence in contributing to meetings and leading assigned work (with support)
- Ability to build relationships and networks with people virtually
- Digital literacy
- Connect the Dots between ideas, data, teams
- Enthusiastic to learn more about medicines safety, regulatory science and specifically risk management
- To work with Clinical Safety teams to capture stories on best practice, lessons learned and innovation
- To develop online information in interesting and engaging ways
- To review and compare tracking and compliance data
- Review of global tracking data to ensure targets have been met and identify when not met
- Ability to produce google/ excel sheets to track
- Ability to produce slides to support meetings/ presenters
- Ability to use databases and common IT packages e.g. Microsoft and Google suite
- Understands project teams goals and contributes to delivery of them
- To communicate with local country offices to explore and document reasons where targets have not been met
- To work with Roches’ Clinical Safety community to support their Risk Management tool selection and effectiveness
- Organize meetings and note actions where needed
Purpose - our focus on this first stage is to understand why you have applied for this role and what you will bring to the role to ensure team and personal success.
- Cover letter & CV
- Video interview
As part of your cover letter, Roche is keen to understand your motivation in applying for this position. You should, therefore, provide responses to the following:
- Why Roche: What do you know about Roche and why do you want to work here?
- Why you: If you had to choose a single example or achievement in your life, that you feel would make you suitable for this role, what would it be and why?
Your cover letter should not exceed one page.
** note any application without a cover letter will be automatically rejected. **
- Final Assessment Centre