Patient Safety Graduate
Are you tired of the question about your professional experience? You're simply eager to start your career and want to make a difference for patients? If your answer is "Yes!", let me introduce you to what we do.
The WHO's list of essential medicines today includes more than 30 medicines developed by Roche, including life-saving antibiotics, antimalarials and cancer medicines.
As a company, doing everything in our power to safeguard patient safety, along the entire life-cycle of a medicine, is of paramount importance. This is where we come in! Keeping Roche medicines safe for the people who need them is at the core of our remit.
To this end, we collaborate with regulatory agencies, monitor reports of adverse events experienced by patients and communicate on our product safety activities. All medicines may cause side effects in patients. Our priority is to make sure that the therapeutic benefits of the medicine outweigh the risks.
How do you fit in?
You think out of the box and while keeping attention to details, you always have the big picture in mind. You love to work in a fast moving environment surrounded by fantastic colleagues and are eager to learn. You are proud of having recently finished your Masters or PhD in Life Science or Digital Science.
Are you wondering what is in it for you?
We enable you to...
- ...24 month contract in a global function
- ... work in an exciting, innovative and patient centric global pharmaceutical company
- ... have a fast track start into a great career helping patients stay safe.
- ... take responsibility and gain hands-on knowledge of global pharmacovigilance activities across all stages of drug development from early stage to post marketing
- ... complete your toolbox to make a difference
Purpose - our focus on this first stage is to understand why you have applied for this role and what you will bring to the role to ensure team and personal success.
- Cover letter & CV
- Video interview
As part of your cover letter, Roche is keen to understand your motivation in applying for this position. You should, therefore, provide responses to the following:
- Why Roche: What do you know about Roche and why do you want to work here?
- Why you: If you had to choose a single example or achievement in your life, that you feel would make you suitable for this role, what would it be and why?
Your cover letter should not exceed one page.
** note any application without a cover letter will be automatically rejected. **
- Final Interview / Assessment Centre