Junior Production Designer 2021
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is on the lookout for a talented Junior Production Designer to provide support to the International Art Team. The role would suit a well-rounded design graduate with excellent organization, communication and prioritization skills. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique marketing and publishing studio in the heart of London.
What we do
- As part of the wider Art Team, we are responsible for production and localisation of all International digital content and print assets, ensuring absolute consistency across all channels and languages.
- Using Adobe CC you will work with the in-house Art Team to create web and print assets based on approved style guides, and then implement them across multiple languages.
- Creating localised digital assets for International marketing campaigns, owned channels and third-party placements including but not limited to; website assets, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Creating/reworking print ready assets for game packaging, in-store marketing, magazine and catalogue advertising whilst adhering to various templates and requirements.
- Recent graduate in a related field or 1 / 2 years equivalent industry experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have an excellent eye for design and typography.
- Attentive to small details and meticulous in execution.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to thrive under pressure is essential as you will be working on multiple projects across various media to tight deadlines.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Familiarity with/an interest in the latest digital technologies including HTML and CMS systems.
- A creative portfolio or personal website is required as part of the application for this position.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.