Business & Project Administrator Placement Liverpool 2024
Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 140 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives with work under-pinned by our sustainable values and goals. We are an independent international engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation.
Royal HaskoningDHV is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve.
We are on the lookout for a 12-month placement student currently studying towards a business degree, where you will be based in the Liverpool office with Project Managers and the design team. The post holder will be responsible for the recording, in accordance with Royal HaskoningDHV QMS all incoming and outgoing data from:
- Project Administration
- Recording and distributing incoming documentation
- Developing and maintaining interactive document registers
- Formatting of documents to Client specific specification
- Keeping project data up to date
- Running the project review register
- Assisting with project data control on large multi-office projects as appropriate
- Support to PMs with QMS compliance
- General secretarial work to include opening post, typing letters as requested, typing and collating documents as required.
- Answering incoming telephone calls/general enquiries from Clients etc and passing on relevant information as necessary.
- Organising and booking travel itineraries in UK, Europe and worldwide.
- Assisting with the organisation of office/Company presentations and events.
- Additional administrative support as required within the office.
- Highly organised
- Computer literate, particularly Excel
- High level of confidentiality
- Commitment to the design team
- Administration skills
Qualifications & experience
- GCSEs and A-Levels (or equivalent)
- Studying for a degree or above in business or a related subject.
What we can offer you
Ambitious. Exciting. Lively. Collaborative. Dynamic. That’s how our colleagues describe our company. Want to contribute to enhancing society with your expertise? Be part of an open network where you’re connected with the brightest and smartest people and technologies? Join us!
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with development opportunities and support on your career path. We have flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life.