On this two-year programme, you’ll join one of our mail centres or delivery offices as a line manager, delivery office manager, collections manager or work area manager. Leading between 15 and 100 people in one of our 1400 operational units around the country, you’ll keep the mail moving to every corner of the UK and coach your team to be the best they can be. It’s a big job but if you have strong people skills and can inspire progress, improve performance and motivate your team, you’ll be up and running in no time.
What we’re looking for >
Passionate about people development, with a natural ability to lead: these are the two qualities essential for our Operations graduate programme, alongside a minimum 2:2 degree in any subject and a full UK driving licence.
Because we operate nationally, you will be expected to relocate as part of the programme. We offer financial support and time off as part of our relocation policy. You’ll also need the right to work full time in the UK.
Operations programme overview >
- Two-year programme, starting September 2018
- Opportunities nationwide
- £26,000 basic salary plus location pay*, annual bonus** and benefits
- Minimum 2:2 degree in any subject
- Formal management training to develop leadership skills
- Relevant technical and role specific training
- Supported by buddies and mentors throughout your programme.
- Full UK driving licence
- The right to work full-time in the UK.
*Location pay dependent on placement location (Regions £900 to £1.7k if applicable, outer London £2.9k, central London £4.6k).
**Performance-related bonus for on target performance is 10% of salary and up to 20% if both company and personal stretch targets are met.