Graduate Trainee Legionella and Indoor Air Quality Consultant London 2023
We have an exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity to join the team based at our Central London office. This will suit a Science Graduate (HND also considered) who will train with our senior consultants to assess the risk of Legionella bacteria within the built environment. Indoor air quality monitoring will also form part of the job specification and suitable training will be given for the trainee to provide indoor air quality audits to a variety of clients and buildings.
About RPS - Legionella Services
We have been delivering independent legionella risk assessment, consultancy and training for over 20 years and deliver market leading technical advice with a pragmatic, solution focused approach. Our long-term relationships with a number of large multinational clients to provide independent legionella consultancy services including legionella risk assessments, training and sampling in over 50 countries.
- Visit clients to advise on risks from legionella bacteria / indoor air quality
- Undertake site surveys of clients premises to assess risk
- Conduct regular audits
- Make recommendations to customers to enhance profitability and advise on compliance issues
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Write up reports via web based risk management system to record outcome etc. from each visit
The skills/experience you will need are
- Degree/HND in a Science based subject required
- Excellent communication skills and a professional, friendly manner
- Ability to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
- A keen interest in health and safety issues
- Team-player, keen to learn with an adaptable/flexible approach to work and the ability to recognise business opportunities
- The ability to write clear reports to a professional standard
What we offer you
We will provide you with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships.