Graduate Internal Auditor 2021
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Reporting to a Senior Internal Auditor, you will help to deliver the Assurance Plan with the opportunity to participate in a diverse range of audits, both with Assurance colleagues and/or our Big 4 co source providers. This position offers excellent exposure to Sage Senior Management. The ability to represent the team and develop trusted relationships is a key component of the role.
We are looking for an analytical, critical thinker who is a natural problem-solver and relationship-builder. The successful candidate will be a fast learner who can easily network, whether in person or remotely.
- Supporting the delivery of assigned audits from the quarterly Assurance Plans.
- Supporting the development of an Audit Planning Memo for each review to ensure that all appropriate stakeholders are engaged.
- Documenting work performed to Sage Assurance quality standards using the dedicated audit management tool.
- Proactively engaging with the lead Auditor during the course of each audit, keeping them informed of progress and any potential issues.
- Assisting in the drafting of high-quality audit reports that are factually correct and accurately reflect observations made. Rating of audit issues consistent with audit methodology.
- Contributing to the creation of remediation action plans by local management.
- Assisting in the tracking of audit issues through to closure.
- Meeting KPI targets in terms of planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Supporting the evolving Assurance Methodology.
- Assisting with the production of timely management information and KPI reporting.
- Assisting in preparing and co-ordinating agendas, reports and papers for the Audit & Risk Committee.
- Maintaining an on-going awareness of best practice Internal Audit techniques.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with all areas of the business and third-party providers.
A relevant STEM/Business and Accounting degree or an alternative degree supported by a keen interest in Internal Auditing/Technology.
Our Graduate Recruitment process:
- Apply online with CV
- Complete screening
- Complete video interview (You will receive a link to complete a video interview within 1 week of applying)
- Attend Assessment Centre (Held March-June 2021)
If successful, you would join our Graduate Programme on 4th October 2021