Associate Community Manager/Social Media Manager MuleSoft Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start date: June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
MuleSoft is the leader in implementing API networks by connecting data, devices and applications. Our Global Customer Support team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for researching and understanding complex technologies to help our team drive customer success with MuleSoft products. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency as well as the solutions we provide to customers in every industry.
As an Associate Community Manager/ Social Media Manager Intern, you will play an important role in our overall support growth, researching and working with new technologies every day. Our Global Customer Support interns will manage various internal and customer project tasks under the guidance of an experienced MuleSoft Support Manager. The purpose of the internship is to gain experience, contribute to assigned projects and learn more about post-graduation opportunities.
Below are some of the responsibilities that you will carry out in your role as Associate Community Manager/Social Media Manager Intern:
- Develop and heighten the MuleSoft Support social profile
- Create and maintain video content channel
- Manage Social Media and Help Center Engagement
- Gain fundamental understanding of all products via training and skill rotation
- Develop processes, templates, or tools as part of internal continuous improvement
- Ignite and build the MuleSoft Global Support profile with Social Media Channels.
- Create and maintain content channels, driven by Support Engineer developed content.
- Manage Social Media and Help Center Engagement of customers.
- Build an understanding of our MuleSoft Product technologies.
- Use Support Metrics and Dashboard to
- Work alongside our Developer Relations, Training and Marketing teams to create engaging channels.
- Socialise new product launches and product features that improve.
- Analyse sentiment, gaps and challenges our customers face and support self-service initiatives.
What You’ll Achieve
- Real-life, hands on experience with delivering mission critical client projects impacting business and operations.
- Learn and experience core project management disciplines including the agile framework, risk and issue management, scheduling, tracking and more.
- Complete MuleSoft training for our MuleSoft products, customer support methodologies, and other various internal processes.
- Complete training to understand the role of each MuleSoft team including Customer Support, Professional Services, Customer Success, Engagement Management and Account Services.
- Contribute to one or more internal projects and/or client-facing engagements
- Opportunities will be provided for voluntary time off (VTO) for giving back to the community.
- Learn and experience the unique Salesforce Ohana culture.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022
- Be able work independently and under management’s direction
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Demonstrate interest in career expansion within customer support
- Dynamic leadership aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Fluency in English
- CV and Application screening will commence in February-March
- Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.