Field Marketing MuleSoft Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start Date: June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and the best place to work 6 years in a row.
This is your time to shine! We are now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure within Marketing in a Field Marketing role, whilst receiving Salesforce/Mulesoft training and certifications, along with building a network to grow your career. MuleSoft is looking for a motivated, energetic, detail-driven intern with a “can do” attitude and a growth mindset. In this role, you will support the Field Marketers in the execution of marketing activities for the growing EMEA region. The role is perfect for an individual who strives in fast-paced, high-growth environments, likes to challenge themselves and is able to collaborate with other key business functions. The responsibilities include supporting activities such as demand and audience generation, event planning and execution, administrative duties, tracking and reporting to ultimately generate, drive and mature MuleSoft business opportunities.
What You’ll Achieve?
- Opportunity to deep dive into Field Marketing.
- Prepare marketing communications and presentations for key stakeholders
- Assist on marketing events & programs across EMEA including execution, logistics and promoting to the field teams
- Assist on strategic events such as Summits, including set up and logistics
- Create reports on marketing campaigns with analysis and optimisation recommendations
- Supporting the field marketing team in daily administrative tasks such as setting up campaigns in Salesforce, Marketo and Wrike
- Support the regional localisation strategy and content development
- Support MuleSoft Culture Club initiatives
- Develop an understanding of the organisation and our business model.
- Develop a good understanding of the Marketing motions globally, focus on EMEA.
- Begin to develop relationships with the MuleSoft Marketing team.
- Support campaigns in collaboration with regional marketing team.
- Develop understanding of our core positioning and messages.
- Execute own campaigns and activities, including a couple of milestone projects.
- Establish your own ‘personal’ brand and cadence.
- Set up 1 to 1 coffee chat with 2 to 3 people in the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), preferably with a Marketing, Communications or Business/Commerce emphasis graduating in 2022.
- Have a strong willingness to learn.
- Strong interest in high-tech sales, innovation and marketing communications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite Products, Adobe e.g. Google Sheets, Doc and Slides.
- Experience working in team - based projects to deliver successful outcomes.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver results.
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and thinks through problems to come up with innovative solutions; comfortable raising point of view to peers and senior leaders.
- CV and Application screening will commence in March
- Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.