ISV Sales Development Rep
Salesforce.com provides a compelling opportunity for OEM/ISV Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, OEM/ISV Partner Account Managers committed to our vision of changing the OEM sales and software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM and OEM/ISV Platform, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our ISV Partner Recruitment team. This role will require a passion for the Salesforce platform and products and interest in proliferating the AppExchange ecosystem. You will be recruiting new ISV Partners through both inbound and outbound efforts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be a tenacious self-starter everyday. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to recruit new ISVs and take your career to the next level.
- Evangelize the Salesforce platform, the ISV Partner Program and the AppExchange ecosystem
- Develop, qualify, and manage a large pipeline of new ISVs who are looking to build apps fast with the Salesforce platform and list on the world’s largest business app marketplace – AppExchange
- Work with Associate Partner Account Managers, technical experts, and support teams to guide partners through the ISV Onboarding Process.
- Achieve monthly metrics as outlined by the business
- Recently graduated in 2020
- < 1 year experience in SaaS/PaaS preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Disciplined and demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Strong technical and solution creation aptitude
- Desire to work in channels, emerging technologies and startups
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Previous Sales Methodology training