Graduate Customer Experience Programme 2022
At Samsung we approach everything we do with the spirit of a ‘joyful pioneer’- daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We realise it’s our people who really make this possible and we are continuously looking for dynamic people to join us and share our vision.
Role and Responsibilities
Samsung is much more than just great innovative products, it is about capturing the imagination of customers, fulfilling their expectations and genuinely connecting with them. The Customer Experience team works across all areas of the consumer and B2B business providing support online, through contact centres, in people’s homes and on the high street.
Joining the Customer Experience team will provide you the opportunity to see everything about customer contact and be part of the support innovations which differentiates us as a brand.
As a Customer Experience Graduate you could be involved in :
- Channel returns, customer journeys and providing insight into improvements that can be made to enhance Samsung customer satisfaction
- Developing and providing regular insight reports for customer returns
- Undertaking mystery shopping exercises to understand channel partner performance and again how customer journeys can be enhanced
- The development of our enterprise services portfolio
- Self-confident and effective communicator
- A desire to explore and test new technologies
- Ability to engage at all levels
Some experience using SalesForce or being in customer satisifcation would be beneficial. Will have graduated by the Summer of 2022.
Don’t forget to think about the opportunity you would like to apply to carefully, as you are only able to apply to one of our graduate opportunities this year.
Please note - You must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this graduate opportunity.