Rotational HR Graduate Chertsey 2024
Imagine working for a company that is passionate about its people…
At Samsung we approach everything we do with the spirit of a ‘joyful pioneer’- daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We realise it’s our people who really make this possible and we are continuously looking for dynamic people to join us and share our vision. With our endless ability to predict the next big wave (and create a few of our own), joining Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrow’s technology.
We are constantly looking for dynamic individuals who share our relentless ambition, and in return offer people opportunities to grow and ways to express themselves in a truly global enterprise.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join us, and discover your potential.
Role and responsibilities
At Samsung, we challenge ourselves and the status quo to change the world. Our environment is fast paced & our rotational HR graduate role will provide a wealth of opportunities throughout the 2 year programme as you are fully immersed in a variety of different teams across the function.
Your journey could look like 3 x 8 month rotations in a variety of teams within our HR function. Some of the things you could be involved in are:
- Talent Development - Where you could be preparing & delivering L&D systems workshops & guides to upskill the L&D community, as well as supporting the deployment of European course programmes and digital learning and owning nomination processes for global course programmes.
- Culture – You could be attending quarterly HQ Global Diversity Equity & Inclusion meetings & annual conferences, expanding our Culture communications across the business or collating best practice scenarios to present back to the team.
- Talent Management – You could get exposure to our Annual Salary Review process, our annual performance processes & the other reward practices within this team.
These rotations could vary depending on business need.
Skills and qualifications
Benefits of working here at Samsung include:
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days at home per week
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension contribution
- 3 x volunteering days each year
- Flexible Benefits - £55 per month contribution - this includes travel insurance, gym membership, payroll giving, season ticket loan facility, taste card, dental insurance
- Holiday - 25 days per annum plus bank holidays and an additional day off for your birthday!
- Access to staff sales discounts on a wide range of Samsung products
- Access to discount shopping portal
Location, location, location
The majority our opportunities are based in Chertsey, Surrey. Our offices are located in beautiful grounds, and within easy reach of London, just outside the M25. Our on-site restaurant serves a wide range of delicious meals, including South Korean and Western options.
Want to join us?
Don’t forget to think about the opportunity you would like to apply to carefully, as you are only able to apply to one of our graduate opportunities this year.