Associate Technical Consulting 2022
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Sydney, Santiago, London, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bengaluru, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction, and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it –Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
The Professional Services Consulting area is responsible for providing fee-for-service consulting services to clients by providing a complete project solution to achieve measurable business improvement using company products and services, defining opportunity/process around outsourced solutions, systems integration or other proprietary tools.
- Performs assigned technical functions based on project goals as assigned by the technical project lead
- Supports the technical lead in running workshops and client Discovery sessions
- Obtains the required technical expertise and certifications to become proficient with the platforms required to perform technical delivery for client projects
- Supports client scoping initiatives as assigned by the technical lead(s) and sales engineering functions
Skills & Qualifications
- Good communication skills, that allow to efficiently understand customer problems and suggest solutions
- Ability to establish rapport with customers
- Good level of organization and ability to capture requirements from customers systematically
- Software solution design skills, in order to identify and explain how a problem can be resolved via a custom development
- Software development skills, to handle the end to end development of a small software project (i.e. an integration component)
- Typically requires some undergraduate or technical college background
- Proficiency in technical skills such as: command line (preferably Unix), SQL, script development, software configuration and other related technical skills
ServiceRocket offers full benefits and a slew of additional perks. You’ll enjoy working in an awesome environment with a bright, fun group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to help fast growing Internet companies to succeed. If you are excited by this, we’d love to hear from you. Come grow with us!