Junior Account Coordinator 2021
We are recruiting for a Junior Account Coordinator to join our busy Design Studio in central Manchester. This role is to support the Account Management Team with day-to-day account activities including the coordination of projects from estimation to completion. This role partners with the broader project team to ensure deliverables are completed in an efficient manner on time and on budget. The Account Coordinator establishes and maintains relationships with client contacts as appropriate, while building an understanding of the Company's and the client's industry, business, and products.
Full training will be given in all aspects of the position. This role will suit either a recent graduate or school leaver.
- Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account Team and provides timely responses to all inquiries.
- Participates in meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required.
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
- Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
- Partners with the client, the Account Team, and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
- Ensures accurate and timely invoices are generated by maintaining correct project details and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Initiates new data item requests utilizing the Master Data Management (MDM) process and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the system.
- Partners with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
- Supports profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate, and timely coordination of the assigned project activities.
- Supports the development of innovative proposals to capture both account growth and new business opportunities.
- Works with account executives to coordinate copy and proofs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What you'll need
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with staff, clients and at all levels
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook as you will be responsible for amending excel spreadsheets.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills as you will be producing reports and documents.
- Work under pressure and to be able to determine and organise priorities, with minimal supervision.
Equator is a retail brand design agency that is part of SGK. SGK is a global leader in the design of high performance marketing ecosystems, the creation of content that scales consumer experiences with brands, and the integration of technologies to enable collaborative digital networks. SGK is a Matthews International company.