HR and Data Management Placement 2021
HR is a strategic partner to our businesses, guiding our managers and leadership to succeed with engaged, talented and responsible employees. Our teams specialise in operational field HR, Business Partnering, Policy, Reward, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
Embark on a 12-month placement (contract length: September/October 2021 to August 2022) with us whilst taking part in our fantastic Intern Development Programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in HR.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic new colleague with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of HR. Alongside your role, the Intern Development Programme will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
This is your chance to learn about the role that HR plays in a large blue chip organisation and contribute to shaping some interesting future developments in our function’s offering to our business. For example, we want to accelerate work in developing the important role that data can play in driving our future. Also, our focus on recruiting and nurturing a diverse workforce plays a vital role in our becoming a truly inclusive organisation.
- Drive the HR function’s data management awareness, capability and usage
- Research and develop a set of meaningful data dashboards to support current and future HR activities, such our learning and diversity data
- Guide and train HR employees in the understanding and usage of Tableau reports to increase our people’s knowledge, awareness and engagement in data
- Contribute to our Diversity and Inclusion data activities
- Join the organising committee for our next HR conference
- Opportunities to take on roles in a variety of live HR projects that may interest you
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a degree in a people or business oriented subject, on target for a minimum of a 2:2
- Have a strong and demonstrable interest in a career in HR, with enthusiasm in the role that data can play in our future success
- An awareness and/or practical interest in Excel and Tableau would be useful
- Ability to think logically and are willing to self-learn and research
- Bring new thinking, challenges the status quo and take initiative
- Enjoy working with others to find innovative solutions
- Can work safely and responsibly
We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.