Junior Business Analyst / Project Manager- Capital Markets
Sionic is a global consulting firm.
Our focus is on change and we specialise in a unique blend of business and people performance. We are agile, independent and hold a straightforward philosophy – that outstanding people produce outstanding work.
We tackle complex operational, economic and strategic problems, big and small, for clients dealing with evolving markets, changing risks, intricate regulation, cultural change, technology and digital advances. We have over 300 professionals working within our specialist practices. Our experts are based in more than a dozen locations worldwide across North America, Europe and Asia and we continue to expand at pace. www.sionic.com
At Sionic, we are dedicated to building a culture of diverse perspectives and talents to support individual growth and superior business results. We strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Our global Charter summarises commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our Group now has a combined revenue of over $60M and a staff base of more than 300 professionals based in a dozen locations across North America, Europe and Asia.
Consultants at Sionic are our 'face' in the market. They are who our clients see and work with, and thus represent all that Sionic stands for - consistent, exceptional delivery of business value by experienced practitioners. Primarily focused on the delivery of assignments to our client base, the role sees consultants collaborate closely with colleagues and clients, providing:
- analysis of problems/processes/data
- presentation of issues, challenges, solutions, next stages etc
- requirements definition/gathering, analysis & documentation, including running or assisting in workshops
- definition and delivery of solutions - project/programme management, coordination and reporting of workstreams / programmes
Depending on level of experience consultants will also
- Build close, collaborative sponsor and client relationships, spotting and developing opportunities where Sionic can provide value and services to clients.
- Build close collaborative relationships with Sionic colleagues and involve them in shaping and delivering differentiated solutions
- Provide insights into the market for Sionic services
- Support marketing and pre-sales activities through contributing to IP and propositions in response to potential client and/or sector challenges and issues and producing authoritative white papers
- Attract, manage and develop more junior colleagues to produce a strong cohesive team of consultants and create followership
Experience and Skills Required
- 2:1 degree from a top tier university or equivalent professional qualification such as ACCA
- A track record of change delivery or consulting experience within Financial Services
- Strong Business Analysis capability, ideally with project management experience and hands-on delivery of major change/transformation programmes
- Depth of experience in a primary functional area within Banking / Custody / Investment Management such as Operations, Front Office, Technology or Finance with a detailed understanding of booking/process/system flows.
- A track record of demonstrating great communication and relationship building – managing senior clients/stakeholders consultatively and effectively, with an ability to coordinate across corporate functions