SKIM is a global insights consultancy. We are trusted advisors to our clients and work with them to solve their biggest problems.
We combine innovative advanced analytics and data science expertise with a thorough understanding of consumers and marketing challenges to help our clients succeed.
This is a unique opportunity for a bright and driven Analyst to be part of the exciting journey of shaping our London office as it grows. We operate in an entrepreneurial environment which requires a self-motivated individual who is not afraid to learn quickly and take the lead.
You will join our London team as an Analyst, contributing to client studies as a consultant, and advising our clients through delivering clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Consult with our clients to help them solve their biggest problems by providing clear and actionable advice
- Execute (with relevant training) all phases of research studies, including: design, analysis, modelling, reporting and presentation
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the development and refinement of industry-leading proprietary tools and solutions
- Contribute to key client accounts and develop strong relationships based on trust
- Play an active role in contributing to the strategy and vision for SKIM in the UK
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical and quantitative research skill set, combined with prior consulting experience. Typically, we look for someone with the following profile:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred), ideally in a highly quantitative subject
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills and data-driven problem-solving using a variety of research methodologies
- A combination of strong strategic thinking and very hands-on, process-driven approach
- Demonstrated ability to run complex projects with aggressive timelines
- Strong relationship-building skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- An ability to take ownership, organise their own work, and apply a meticulous attention to detail
- A humble approach and desire to prove themselves in work delivered rather than words
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, (in addition, other European languages is a strong plus)
- Ideally thought not required, 1-2 years of relevant work experience within strategy consultancy, research, or marketing
Salary and benefits
At SKIM we believe that our people define our success and we are committed to each team member’s happiness and ability to create a career that fulfills their aspirations.
- Competitive salary
- Team lunches, drinks, socials, and events
- Quarterly team days with activities out of the office
- A culture of entrepreneurship that rewards initiative
- A genuine focus on work-life balance with time off after intense periods
- Industry-leading in-house training programs and funding for external training
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions
- A team of passionate, smart, and friendly colleagues
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter. Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.