Corporate Affairs Summer Internship 2021
At Sky we want to achieve sustainable success. Seeing the Bigger Picture. Being good for our customers, our people, our partners and the communities in which we live and work. Minimising the company’s environmental impacts.
What you’ll be doing
Through your work, you will play a key role in helping to further develop Sky’s position as a leader on sustainability. Your internship could take place in one of the following areas:
- Events Team – Create new opportunities to engage stakeholders. Identify platforms to showcase our work through events, awards and speaking opportunities.
- Inspirational Business – Passionate about the value of engagement and reporting on responsible business issues? Support the communication of Sky’s responsible business commitments and performance to stakeholders.
- Inspiring Action – Be part of our Bigger Picture team. Work on campaigns alongside talented marketing and project management experts. Bring our approach to sustainability to life to customers, business partners and Sky staff.
Impress us, and we could well offer you a full-time position on our Business Strategy programme once you graduate – starting summer 2022.
- This role is based in Osterley, west London
- This internship will be 8 weeks
- Expected start July 2021.
How you’ll be supported
Be Brilliant – How? We give you freedom. Support. The chance to try things your way – forging your ideal career path, or developing something totally new. It means you can do more. Make an impact. Get noticed. And it means with the right attitude, anything’s possible.
Digital Development – Whenever you want it. Access 3,000 LinkedIn Learning courses at a time that suits you. We’ll suggest courses that we think are key, then it’s over to you.
Support Network – Whatever path you choose we’ll be right there with you. You’ll get to team up with a grad who’s been there and done it and have a manager who’ll stretch and guide you to where you want to go.
What we’re looking for
The one essential requirement is that you’re currently studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject, and in your penultimate year.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- An enthusiastic problem-solver, brimming with ideas
- Passion for sustainability issues
- A good verbal and written communicator across a range of media
- People orientated with the ability to lead collaborative work across teams.
Your application journey
First, complete our short application form by entering your details and academic information. Once your application has been submitted, you will be invited (so look out for our email, you may need to check your junk mail just in case) to our immersive digital assessments. Your programme requires two digital assessments to be completed prior to shortlisting to the assessment centre.
The first digital assessment looks at your behavioural and cognitive strengths through several questions. In the second digital assessment you will be required to review various sets of information and be asked questions related to this. Part of this stage will include a recorded video interview. But don’t worry there will be practice round.
The final stage of your application will be a (surprise, digital) assessment day You’ll have the opportunity to impress us through a variety of tasks, which may include a group discussion, an individual interview, and smaller programme related exercises.
Once you’ve completed your assessment day, we’ll let you know when you can expect to hear back from us.