Junior/Graduate Software Developer 2021
It can usually take years to gain the skills of a good developer, how would you like to do it in 10-12 weeks, and then be deployed as one of our consultants to hone those skills?
By joining Sparta Global you will be provided with the practical skills that you need to develop in the workplace to our clients standards, we're going to take you to a level where you can wield programming languages to their full potential.
Once you have completed our tech academy and your class has graduated, we place you with one of our incredible clients - You will have the know-how and a job with incredible prospects - you're future-proofing yourself.
Whilst deployed you'll have lots of opportunities to work closely with other developers, testers, product managers, designers and business analysts to release all kinds of diverse and incredible projects. You'll be responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying platform and website enhancements. You'll create, maintain, and modify systems to meet the demands of the business and their stakeholders and make an impact within IT and technology.
Why work for us?
We take time and care to develop your abilities and confidence, your success is our success - together we make other businesses stronger.
We have great partners
What's really great about having a career in tech is that is transcends all industries, and as such we partner with businesses across all sectors - central government, leading consultancies, charities, the UKs largest mobile network operators, the world's leading music and podcast streaming platform, popular insurance groups, banks... the list goes on.
We're super inclusive
We like to be thought of as ED&I champions - To help illustrate the wonderful culture we maintain here at Sparta, we have won a host of awards and been finalists for many more:
- Booking.com - Employer of the Year Award
- Computing - Women in IT Excellence Award 2019
- Women in Tech - Best Tech Employer Awards
- WT - Diversity and Inclusion Rising Star of the Year Award
- Previous experience of any programming language e.g. C#, Java, Python or similar languages
- Excellent team worker
- A love for technology and its application
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Clear and transparent communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- Able to travel throughout the UK