Product Design Summer Internship
A link to your online portfolio in your resume, or a PDF portfolio as an attachment, is required. Applications without a portfolio included are unlikely to be considered.
We are looking for product design interns to join one of our product design teams, crafting delightful, effective moments for our end users. You will collaborate with product owners and fellow designers to build and produce prototypes for Spotify’s features. Rapidly produce multiple prototypes and variations; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
What you’ll do
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions
- You’ll take ownership of your work and put your passion into every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Vocational, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Arts, Digital Creative, Product Design or a related field of study
- You have dabbled in Product Design practices via prior internships, coursework, and/or projects
- You have experience in prototyping and digital product design methodologies
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality designs
- You are currently in your final or penultimate year of your studies
The Intern Experience
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – and why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
If that’s you, tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.