Product Management Summer Internship
We are looking for a product manager Interns to help define and drive product strategy and roadmap. You will help drive product requirements, design and prototyping process to discover a product solution to the business opportunity that is valuable, usable and feasible. You can’t decide what you love the most, tech, business or design. We want you to contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s pain with the business and the team so that they are both able and inspired to help. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
What you’ll do
- Partner with design, engineering, product insights, and functions throughout the business to drive growth and the product experience to the next level
- Work with functions in all parts of the organization, and help build agreement and alignment for your goals and roadmaps
- Passionately help drive focus of the team towards the right objectives, balancing short versus long term needs, balance the needs of different partners
- Collaborate with other product managers, influencing with strategy and insight e.g. by developing perspective on cross product area opportunities
- Develop knowledge of insights and identify knowledge gaps for the product area.
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Vocational, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Economics, Business Admin, Analytics, Computer Science or a related field of study
- You have dabbled in Product/Project Management practices via prior internships, coursework, and/or projects
- You have experience in Project management and or Analytics methodologies
- You care about quality and delivery
- You are currently in your final or penultimate year of your studies
The Intern experience
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – and why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
If that’s you, tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.