Graduates are the lifeblood of our company; they bring a fresh perspective, fresh answers and are the future of our industry. This is why we offer an award-winning programme to help find the perfect career path for you.
Throughout the Steer Graduate Scheme, you will have the opportunity to build on the expertise you developed during your degree, or you may choose to apply your skills in new areas and broaden your experience. Whatever path you create for yourself, you will be continually encouraged to grow.
Our Graduate Scheme at a glance
- Award-winning 18-month programme that provides you with the skills you need for a career in consultancy
- Personalised development programme focusing on industry knowledge, consultancy skills, technical training, project management and core business skills
- A range of onboarding activities, including meeting your fellow graduates, personal development planning and learning more about Steer and our culture
- Mentoring from senior leaders who will work with you to develop your skills
- ‘Buddy’ support from a previous graduate who will help you to settle into life at Steer
Why choose Steer?
- Join one of the 'Top 100 companies for graduates to work for' as recognised by The Job Crowd
- Work on global projects with real responsibility from day one
- Develop your technical and professional skills with our structured training programme
- Be supported by a network of colleagues and mentors
- Gain an understanding of the commercial environment
- Join our Research & Innovation Club and turn your great ideas into actual projects
- Give back to your local community and environment through volunteering
- Take ownership of your own career development
How you think and solve problems is just as important to us as your academic achievements but we do ask for a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) degree certification. All subjects are considered but degrees with a quantification element or social science research are preferred.
We offer an attractive benefits package for the relevant market and geography. More information about our benefits can be obtained during the interview process.