Graduate Scheme 2021
Infrastructure, cities and transport are constantly evolving to meet new demands, new ideas and new technologies. Mixing rigour and technical expertise with an open-minded, imaginative approach, we help our clients maximise opportunity and realise value within this rapidly changing landscape. Impartial, objective and results-focussed, we are never content simply to meet expectations. We combine our commercial, economic and planning expertise to find powerful answers to complex questions. Answers that help people, places and economies thrive.
We are always looking for gifted, motivated graduates to join our Graduate Scheme. If you are considering your future and are looking for somewhere to make a real difference, Steer has much to offer.
During our eighteen-month Graduate Scheme you will work together with our team of industry experts to address some of the most complex problems in the sectors we operate. As part of our Graduate Scheme you will receive:
- an award-winning programme that provides you with the skills needed for a career in consultancy;
- personalised development programme focusing on industry knowledge, consultancy skills, technical training, project management and core business skills;
- a range of onboarding activities, including meeting your fellow graduates, personal development planning and learn more about Steer and our culture;
- mentoring from senior members who will work with you to develop your skills; and
- ‘buddy’ support from a previous graduate who will help you settle in to life at Steer.
- We are seeking high-calibre graduates with a good academic background, strong people and organisation skills and a passion for changing the world!
- Applicants must be educated to degree level (at least 2:1 or equivalent) with all subjects considered, preferably with a quantification or research element included.
Don’t just take our word for it – in the last few years we have, and continue to be, recognised as a great place for graduates to develop their career:
- “Top 100 Companies for Graduates to Work For” (The Job Crowd) 2011 – 2019
Our independent company is employee-owned and as a valued employee you will have an influence on the running of Steer. So, be different from your peers and work for an organisation that you have a genuine stake in.
Start date details
5th October 2021, although potential for some to start earlier, depending on circumstance
Formerly called Steer Davies Gleave, we are a global business consultancy that combines commercial, economic, technical and planning expertise to find powerful answers to our clients’ complex challenges. Answers that help people, places and economies thrive.
Infrastructure, cities and transport are constantly evolving to meet new demands, new ideas and new technologies. Mixing rigour and technical expertise with an open-minded, imaginative approach, we help our clients maximise opportunity and realise value within this rapidly changing landscape. Steer graduates develop consultancy insights and skills to mix rigorous analysis with technical expertise to create value for clients. We are also the only company to be in the UK’s “Top 100 Companies for Graduates to Work For” from 2011 to 2018.