Graduate Process Engineer Peterborough 2024
Do you have what it takes to transform society?
We are gearing up for our most exciting and challenging Asset Management Period yet, known as AMP 8, this will see us deliver a programme of work larger than we’ve ever delivered before. We are driving change, empowering us to set global benchmarks and build a better environment, with the opportunity to offer enhanced growth and development to our workforce. We’re looking to build on our existing teams with an environment for career progression. To do that we need aspiring driven talent to help us achieve our ambitious targets, are you ready to join us as we prepare to deliver the most creative and innovative AMP we have ever seen?
Our large Delivery team are always working to ensure we implement the highest standards of safe solutions across all disciplines, and to enhance the team. We are currently amongst an exciting portfolio of projects to keep the water flowing across the region and our ability to manage our work and outperform against our customer’s expectations.
We understand we need to build an enthusiastic and talented workforce which can provide us with innovative and different ways of working to keep the water flowing throughout our regions for years to come.
With this in mind, we are looking for a number of Process Engineer Graduates to join us on our exciting journey and contribute to our future success whilst being part of a designate scheme which will equip successful candidates with the skills, experience and opportunity to embark on a varied and fulfilling career.
What will you be doing as our new Process Engineer Graduate?
As our new Process Engineer Graduate, you’ll be supported and guided from experienced engineers and learn to be an expert in Process Engineering. Working in collaboration with other disciplines to develop and detail appropriate solutions, you’ll adopt the principles of excellence in design based on the industry leading approaches practiced by the @one Alliance Delivery team.
You’ll be offered opportunities to gain the experience necessary to achieve chartered status in your chosen area such as site experience, commercial exposure and access to digital tools to improve the quality of engineering design.
- Contribute to development of solutions and suitable designs of Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants and/or sewerage/water systems that achieve the goals of Anglian Water in terms of customer, environment and efficiency
- Responsibility for consistently high quality work and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team whilst complying with POSWSH/POSWASTE
- Collaborate with the design team to develop 3D models and solutions
- Support the team in the drive towards excellence in Health & Safety, demonstrating applied knowledge & skills to produce safe designs to discharge obligation according to CDM Regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice
- Proactively and reactively champion the need to deliver technical excellence ensuring the importance is understood and implemented across projects
- Maintain close links with other Engineers, Technical Managers and Operations to ensure smooth interfaces between disciplines, manage gaps/overlaps and share best practice to optimise performance
A little bit about your skills, experience and behaviours….
To join our Engineering team in our quest to remain an industry- leading alliance by pushing boundaries of innovation, you’ll be educated to degree level in water/wastewater process science/engineering related subject and have a keen passion to pursue a career in Process Engineering.
Possessing strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills to complement your proficiency in IT packages, you’ll relish solving complex engineering challenges and be motivated to learn and develop new ways of thinking.
If you are a recent Graduate looking to put your educational learning into practice in an environment where you can flourish and add value to our operations, please apply today!