T Rowe Price Spring Week
What can you expect from a spring week with T. Rowe Price? The week is designed to increase your knowledge of the asset management and investment industry and prepare you for a future internship.
Benefits of a spring week at T. Rowe Price includes:
Experience: Over the course of the spring week you will gain valuable insight into their investment process by getting exposure to the day-to-day workings of their team.
Opportunity: Prove your interest and capability to T. Rowe Price over the course of this week and you’re in a very strong position in applying for one of their coveted internship roles after your 2nd year at university.
Networking: The week will offer you an exciting opportunity to meet and work alongside some of the top investment professionals in the industry.
Exposure: You will gain exposure to their investors and managers within either the Fixed Income or the Equity department. You will gain a fantastic insight in to T. Rowe Price’s unique culture and approach to investment management.
T. Rowe Price wants to hear from interested candidates from a variety of backgrounds, however outlined below are some of the typical attributes that they look for:
- Strong academic achievement — 2:1 (or equivalent) degree
- Available to complete the spring week during 8-12th April 2019
- Interest in the world of Investment
- Motivated self-starter who embraces uncertainty and approaches new situations positively
- Impressive communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduating in 2021
- Fully paid Insight Week
- Buddy/mentoring support
- Opportunity to raise your profile for the internship applications
- Work shadowing opportunities
- Find out if a career in Investment could be for you
There are three stages to the T. Rowe Price Insight Week selection process as follows:
- Online application
- Video submission
- A Marketing day on the 12th February
You will know within 7 working days whether you have been successful at the first two stages (application and video submission).