Affiliates & Partnerships Executive
Reporting to the Head of Affiliates & Partnerships, you'll help us build bigger and better outreach programmes to change world of pet food in Europe, for good.
Changing the world of pet food for good
We’re tails.com, a dog food subscription company with a big difference. We create truly tailored food for each and every dog we serve. We start by asking people a few simple questions about their dog. Then we use that information to create their dog’s unique tails.com recipe – so their dog gets exactly the nutrition they need, in the taste they love, delivered to their door every month. It’s clever stuff.
We’ve got ambitious plans. Having created an entirely new category in pet food, we’re now scaling fast in the UK and Europe – backed by Purina, one of the world’s largest pet food companies. You’ll join a bunch of smart people working towards the same goals – and a bunch of smart-ish dogs, all working on their own thing.
Together, we’ll change the world of pet food for good.
Attention. Intrigue. Action.
In Performance Marketing it’s our job to inspire people to try tails.com for the first time – firing up their interest in our food and setting their dog up for a lifetime of health and happiness.
Boil it down, and we excel at two things. First, we make sense of a vast amount of data, looking for the nuances of who responded to which ad in what channel. Second, we think like our customers, going deeper into why some things work and some things don’t. Then we develop hypotheses to test, learn, and iterate. That combination of analytical and creative thinking is what pushes us to ever greater achievements.
It’s fast, technical, and creative. Sound like a team you want to join? Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
Sound like a team you want to join? Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
Partnerships and Affiliates currently drives a strong share of subscription revenues but there is room to do much more. With affiliate programmes in the UK, France, Germany and new programmes being set up in our other 6 markets in Europe, there are many untapped opportunities to grow this channel further.
We have ambitions to develop bigger and better outreach programmes, including affinity partnerships, as well as to collaborate with our top affiliates, partnerships and influencers in more innovative ways and on a grander scale to support profitable business growth. This role will report into the Head of Affiliates & Partnerships and will work closely with the Affiliates & Partnerships Manager for France and Germany.
The things you’ll do
- Working closely with the Affiliates & Partnerships Manager for France and Germany to execute the current affiliate strategy and deliver growth at target CPA across your markets
- Help develop and execute a plan for growing affinity/mutual partnerships at scale for Germany
- Work on Tails proposition for mutual partnerships e.g. email, insert swaps
- Support and execute affiliate, partnership and influencer campaigns
- Prospect and research new affiliate, partnership and influencer opportunities
- Be a core member of the team, sharing learnings and supporting on other customer acquisition initiatives as required
- Work with and hold to account agency partners to deliver against KPIs
- Understand and help to drive the affiliates and partnerships targets and KPIs and the measurement and reporting of these
- Influence and collaborate with wider internal teams to enable implementation of plans and activities in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with industry innovation to develop new opportunities
The skills you’ll bring
- Passionate about Tails vision
- Some experience managing affiliate and partnership programmes, ideally for Germany
- Fast growth DTC / ecommerce / subscription experience
- Commercially minded, data driven and numerate
- Team player with strong relationship building skills
- Can negotiate well
- Fluent in German
- Curious, eager to learn and to make a difference
What's in it for you?
Reward – we offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
Time out – 25 days’ paid holiday, one volunteer day, and an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year. Paid holidays increase to 26 days on your 2 year anniversary and 27 on your 3 year anniversary.
Family – extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
Eat – free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, and we have a special breakfast on Fridays.
Social – regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
Health – discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
Pension – pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
Loans – interest-free loans to help with the cost of a season ticket, your deposit on a rented flat, and bike to work scheme.
Have a dog? They get good things too:
Free products – discounts on all of our tails.com products (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell