Get paid to help fight inequality as a Campus Rep with Teach First.
The education system isn’t fair. A child from a disadvantaged background is less likely to get good GCSEs and go on to higher education. Teach First are developing the next generation of great teachers and brilliant leaders to help the schools tackling the biggest challenges.
As a Campus Rep, you’ll
- promote our cause at your university
- build career-boosting skills, such as networking and delivering awareness events
- stand out for a place on our Training Programme – ranked eighth in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list
- attend a two-day residential training course – with your travel and accommodation covered by us
- help us make a difference to children’s lives
You’ll need to commit to an average of four hours a week in the autumn and spring terms. This is a flexible role, so you’ll be able to fit work around your degree.
To be eligible, you’ll need to be studying at a UK university we recruit from and be able to work in the EU.