Spend two days:
- Changing channel
- Changing your life
Get a taste for the classroom and a head start on your career with our two-day taster experience. Get practical experience in things like presenting and problem-solving. Whilst also building the skills we look for in our teachers.
Perfect for students in their first and second year of study – a taster experience is your chance to dip your toes in and experience the buzz of teaching. All the while building up skills that look pretty good on your CV – ones that will stand you out from the crowd in an application for our training programme.
With skills-based workshops, networking opportunities and the chance to plan and teach a real mini lesson, it’ll be a packed couple of days.
On the taster, you can expect to:
- Experience teaching for real
- Build your confidence in teaching
- Stand out for a place on our Training Programme
- Support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds
The course is held in London, but if you have to travel to get there don’t worry – we’ll help with the practical stuff so you can focus on getting the most from your two days:
- We’ll cover full travel costs up to £35 and 50% on anything above that up to £70.
- If you live more than 1.5 hours from our London office we’ll arrange free accommodation for you.
- We’ll provide all your meals (you can’t teach on an empty stomach!)