Sales Support Graduate Internship 2021
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our award winning London team as a Sales Support Intern. We're looking for someone who's driven, enthusiastic and hungry to sell.
This is a 9 month internship with an immediate start date.
- Assist sales teams with bespoke responses to agency and client briefs which meet their campaign objectives and deliver maximum revenue for Teads.
- Coordinating campaign requirements across all Teads business functions including Publishing, Teads Studio, Client Services and Sales.
- Ensuring pricing across all proposals is consistent with Teads rate card pricing.
- Developing an expertise of the publishers within the Teads network and utilising this within a response to an agency and client brief.
- Building enhanced credentials around USP’s and audiences for each publisher vertical within the Teads network.
- Understand and adapt to Teads’ ongoing product and technology developments, ensuring these are represented in your bespoke responses.
- General support to Sales teams for the delivery of revenues
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel abilities.
- Experience working across multiple functions.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
- Knowledge of Teads suite of products.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategies.
- Effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Revenue growth according to agency patch.
- Quality and volume of response to briefs
- Quality and volume of publisher credentials that can be used in response to brief
- Eagerness to join a sales organization and showing proactive work for advertisers, agencies and internal teams.
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.