Graduate Law Contracts & Accounts Executive 2022
We are recruiting a law graduate to be trained within our Accounts department to become a Contracts & Accounts Executive. The selected candidate will be working within a small, dynamic team at our Hail Weston headquarters, near St Neots. Here, they will learn all aspects of commercial contracts and accounting and how this operates in practice within a modern, fast-moving company.
- Checking, negotiating and amending customer sales, maintenance and other commercial contracts
- Checking, amending Tensor internal procedures relating to legal obligations Dealing with legal matters
- Checking, negotiating and amending supplier agreements
- Managing the contractual aspects of Framework Agreements
- Dealing with customer queries
- Reconcile supplier statements - Creating, chasing in & processing customer maintenance agreements
- Other ad hoc accounts functions as necessary
Tensor plc is a world-class medium sized company who design and manufacture Smart Card and Biometric Time & Attendance, Access Control and security control and Energy Management products. We have developed a number of “world firsts” and are recognised as a leader in our field. Today we are a global organisation where research and design activity remains a top priority and this will keep Tensor in its lead position for years to come.
The selected candidate will be a sharp, self-motivated, dedicated hardworking individual who has a law degree and is numerically proficient and able to think on their feet; and who wants to work within the contracts section of an accounts department. The candidate must have a desire to develop their accounting skills through on-the job training within our Accounts department We are particularly interested in candidates who are at ease when dealing with people and those with a good telephone manner and with candidates who can represent Tensor in court.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a law graduate who now wishes to develop a career in contracts and accounting and for a person who want to make a difference and develop accounting skills within our Accounts team. Hours of work are Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Starting salary is circa £20,000 to £28,000 p.a. depending upon previous experience and ability. A private pension scheme is also available. Additional annual leave achievable.