Junior MI Analyst 2021
Here at the AA and as part of our Motor (and home?) Insurance Claims business in Tunbridge Wells, we are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic Junior MI Analyst to join us in our MI team.
Based in our Tunbridge Wells offices (or remotely) you will be part of a high performing and driven MI team and who you can learn great things from! The AA Insurance business is also one of the fastest growing areas in the business. This is the perfect time to join us to develop your career within a function that has a ‘family’ feel but also with the benefit of being part of the wider AA Group.
This is a great role to introduce you to a professional working environment and to learn about or further your knowledge in the world of data and MI, as well as the Insurance industry and its principles. You don’t necessarily need to currently be in an MI-based role, but you do need to have the passion and natural ability to work with numbers – if you have the ambition and drive, the opportunities will be endless!
So, if you are committed to doing well in everything you do we will support you all the way and would love to hear from you!
As a Junior MI Analyst, you will be working alongside MI Analysts to source and mine data in order to support key business objectives.
What will I be doing?
Main responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of claims information to monitor accuracy
- Liaising with departments to ensure data is accurate and presented correctly
- Reporting any inconsistencies with data input processes
- Assisting the team with key weekly and monthly reports
- Assisting the configuration team with the administration of IT support tickets
What do I need?
- Competency in MS Office packages, particularly Excel
- Good spoken and written communication skills, with an ability to present findings to the business at all levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail as well as an analytical approach and a desire to continually innovate
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A meticulous attention to detail with an eye for problem finding
- Must have GCSE Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
- Strong English Skills
Why should I apply?
We are dedicated to your personal development. As a valued employee of the AA, you’ll have access to a range of benefits, as well as learning and development opportunities including:
- Annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- 50% discount on AA membership in the first year and free thereafter
- Discounts on the wider AA products and services incl. car insurance, home insurance etc.
- Flexible working options
- Onsite parking
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.