The School of Life is an international organisation - www.theschooloflife.com - headquartered in London and dedicated to teaching people in the area of emotional intelligence.
The School of Life are looking for a self-starter to work on projects across Learning and Development and International teams. Your time will be spent equally on each department.
To apply, send a copy of your CV & Covering Letter ASAP directly to the School of Life - firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Project Manager (Learning & Development and International)'.
1. Learning & Development
The L&D department at The School of Life works with organisations to help them develop the deceptively hard soft skills they need to succeed and grow via 20 Emotional Skills workshops. Our growing client list includes: Facebook, Google, Havas Media, Comic Relief, The Financial Times and Accenture.
The purpose of the role for L&D will be to oversee the day to day management of client projects and drive new business leads to our Head of L&D through imaginative lead generation.
- Proactively drive new business leads through a number of marketing platforms
- Create and deliver project plans with key clients, overseeing production and bolstering client relations throughout
- Build unmovable client relationships and work with the Head of L&D to outline revenue growth strategies for existing and potential clients
- Manage and support our network of world-class faculty
- Manage and innovate programme materials, constantly looking to improve our service
The International team is responsible for working closely with eleven branches across the globe from Sao Paulo to Melbourne. The team supports in ensuring that The School of Life brand strategy is implemented consistently and coherently in these locations, through frequent, regular communications with the local teams.
The key responsibilities for International are to develop strong relationships with our partner branches, assisting in day-to-day enquiries about marketing or business operations and ensuring the smooth transfer of assets and key business updates.
- Manage weekly communications with partner branches
- Manage uploads of all key documents to the International Knowledge Base
- Answer daily queries regarding marketing or business operations
- Support the Head of International on key projects (such as Guidelines Packs or Monthly Strategy Calls)
- General administrative and website support
- Graduate, with min. 1-3 years’ experience in client/ project management, ideally in a fast paced, high growth, B2B (client facing) environment
- Marketing/ sales: experience in finding leads through direct or digital marketing, including evidence of having previously delivered successful offline or online marketing activities
- Inter-personal skills: a fantastic people person, skilled in managing different stake holders and identifying problems before they happen
- Ability to work autonomously: a pro-active generalist, able to work autonomously, displaying a high level of pride and ownership in whatever they do
- Meaning and purpose: a passion for and understanding of The School of Life’s brand and purpose
- Organised with a high attention to detail: a highly organized and detail orientated self-starter, who is excited by the idea of creating a seamless experience for The School of Life’s clients
- Demonstrable results: a track record of exceeding targets
- Ambitious: you are keen to prove yourself, and ambitious to step up and have more responsibility quickly
- Experience of working in B2B client/project management (eg. L&D, corporate training, marketing, consulting )
- A strong interest in and/or a relevant degree in one of our subject area(s) (eg. in the Humanities – English Literature, Philosophy, History, or Psychology)
Salary - c. £25k (depending on relevant experience)
How to Apply
To apply, send a copy of your CV & Covering Letter ASAP directly to the School of Life - email@example.com with the subject line 'Project Manager (Learning & Development and International)'