Graduate Continuous Improvement Coordinator 2021
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. Therefore we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world and we spend the largest investment in R&D in the industry to stay ahead of competition and succeed sustainable.
- Leads, Maintains Facilitates and Embeds a 'Continous Improvement Culture’ through training and engagement
- Champions and Supports Continuous Improvement and Lean Thinking across the site
- Identifies and drives to completion site PPI (Continous Improvement) Opportunities and the delivery of a site PPI Funnel
- Manages and maintains all PPI (Continous Improvement) Metrics providing reporting of such to the business at all levels
- Partners with the Finance function to evaluate and confirm saving potentials
- Validates productivity savings against the site P&L to ensure accurate accounting
- Partners with other LCD Business Unit PPI (Continous Improvement)and beyond on cross-functional/divisional activities
- Facilitates and Participates in Kaizen and 8 Step Events to generate productivity and growth
- Provides expert knowledge on Continuous Improvement
- Qualified to Degree Level or similar. Knowledge of Lean Tools and Methodologies
- Experience inKnowldge of PPI/Continuous Improvement or a similar role (Chemical Industry Pref.)
- Demonstratable Improvement mindset – Tangible success via collaboration and influencing
- Able to work unsupervised on multiple, complex tasks in a busy and complex environment.
- Must be able to facilitate, collaborate, drive and influence at all levels.
- Good IT and Systems capability. Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrates the Thermofisher Scientific Values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement