GBS Client Solutions Analyst Graduate London 2022
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Regardless of the function, you choose to specialise in, our graduate roles will enable you to participate in meaningful and innovative projects. Your potential for growth at TikTok is limitless. Join us to enhance your skillset and develop your network in the tech industry.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Graduate Analytics Executive to help scale our advertising business. Analysts are key players in the Advertising team, working cross-functionally with, Sales, Product, Marketing Science and Strategy to create automated tools for daily usage and create actionable, data-driven business insights for C-suite client leadership.
The Analytics team partner with an array of departments to provide bespoke analytics solutions to their needs, both internal and externally facing. Your work will play a guiding role in shaping decision-making around advertising strategy iteration and how we communicate this with our clients. If large data sets excite you, you have a track record of creating narratives that drive action and you thrive in working through ambiguity, this is the role for you.
- Perform deep-dive analyses on our key advertisers to optimize their strategy for our platform.
- Use data to identify trends, conduct root cause analysis and suggest potential opportunities for product/process improvements across the team.
- Collaborate with members of XFN teams and key stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Ad Ops, Product, Strategy) to optimize overall product adoption and project's goals.
- Measure and visualize the effectiveness of campaign strategies, conduct research and analysis on various processes to identify business problems, and further provide optimization suggestions to improve operating efficiency
- You must be in your final year and looking to graduate in 2022 with a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative fields.
- Good knowledge of at least one of SQL, R, Python
- Strong understanding of data modelling and statistical analysis techniques, including hypothesis testing, model evaluation, common regressions, classification algorithms and machine learning.
- Knowledge of Visualisation tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI etc) – ability to create interactive, user-friendly and compelling dashboards and reports is a plus.
- Self-starter, a fast learner who has strong critical thinking skills.
- Have a passion for TikTok.
- Solid communication skills across technical and non-technical audiences and the ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy-to-understand ways.
- Solid collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with internal teams in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Previous internship/full-time experience in business analytics/data science is a bonus