Product Marketing Summer Internship 2022
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Summer Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
We are seeking entrepreneurially spirited interns to join our Product, Strategy & Operations team in London for the summer months. The Product Marketing Intern will be joining the Product, Strategy & Operations team, within the high performing and extremely nimble Ads Monetization team. This highly organized and efficient professional must be flexible and able to wear multiple hats while working closely with our cross functional teams and prioritizing the needs of the team.
This role will be key to positioning the value proposition and features of our platform to our small business customers.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to analyze product functionality, performance trends and test hypotheses to help shape go-to-market strategies
- Perform analysis on ads to uncover creative and optimization best practices
- Develop product feedback processes and assist in conducting market research and customer interviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop client-facing marketing materials and playbooks
- Assist in creating streamlined processes and documentation to communicate product release timelines with sales teams
- Create reporting and dashboards to analyze and track campaign performance, trends, and identify optimization opportunities for our small business customers
- Pursuing a degree, in your penultimate year, graduating in 2023
- Internship experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service skills with experience working with both internal and external partners/customers
- Data collection and synthesis of that data into consumable reports
- Strong market research skills including the ability to segment and quantify customer segments by various characteristics a plus
- Strong operations skills with ability to define process improvements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision