Sales Graduate 2022
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Regardless of the function you choose to specialise in, our graduate roles will enable you to participate in meaningful and innovative projects. Your potential for growth at TikTok is limitless. Join us to enhance your skillset and develop your network in the tech industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support existing and potential TikTok advertisers for someone interested in marketing, advertising and digital media.
- Make your own discoveries - Grow a deep understanding of TikTok's products, processes and tools. Become an expert in supporting complex digital marketing issues. Share candid and solution-focused feedback and communication of our client's needs to help inform change.
- Assume ownership - Help provide the highest level of service to our clients. Understand their needs and determine the right course of action with a view on helping them grow their business
- Embrace change as an opportunity - You will work in a fast-paced environment and be ready to step outside your comfort zone to gain new experiences to help scale our support team.
- Raise the bar - Be results-focused and always look to improve your performance versus your goals. Be proud to deliver high-quality service that makes TikTok stand out against the crowd.
- Pre-sale - pulling and collating category insights, supporting on pitches, proposals (idea generation, scoping out costs and timelines), deck and sales resource building and design
- Campaign activation, set-up and overseeing the delivery
- Post-campaign - reporting and post-campaign analysis, to highlight performance, learnings and next steps
- Supporting client queries and internal ad hoc requests
- This member of the team will work with all departments within the organisation, including Creator Monetization, Brand Strategy, Ad Operations, Sales Operations, Agency & Brand Partner Managers, Product, and Client Solution Managers and Legal
- You must be in your final year and looking to graduate in 2022 with a degree in marketing, advertising or a related subject.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter.
- An individual that loves the fun, inspiration, and joy that TikTok brings to people's lives
- Have the ability to collaborate, work cross-functionally and communicate effectively across multiple business functions and geographies
- Some knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience presenting ideas
- Experience with Excel, ability to analyze datasets and deliver insights
- Great attention to detail and very organized - Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking skills
- Graphic design/Adobe Photoshop experience advantageous but not required