TikTok Global E-Commerce (UK Operations) Beauty Internship FTC London 2024
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2024. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
The eCommerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. TikTok Commerce re-imagines global eCommerce with rich content and endless joy.
The Strategy Operation team plays a core role in identifying strategic opportunities and achieving business goals through quantitative analysis and cross-functional collaboration.
- Policy deployment: Execute, manage, and optimize merchants incentive policy, including product vouchers, logistic vouchers, traffic resources; Take a data-led approach to monitor the progress, working directly with the operation team to help improve performance;
- Merchandising operation: Optimize merchandise structure, richness and competitiveness of TikTok merchandise program. Select GMV drivers, high-value products, trending products, new user drivers, discounted products and share with a cross-functional team;
- Data Analysis: Deep diving into the data to uncover insights and make modification plan;
- Campaign: Manage the delivery of creative assets, traffic and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for a campaign launch; Monitor campaign delivery and make adjustments/recommendations to operation teams;
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in your penultimate year, graduating in 2025
- Experience of relatable in-category management, at an e-commerce company, a large retailer, marketing, advertising or other company with specialism in category-preferred not essential
- Strong analytics, organizational, and communication skills.
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups.
- Strong understanding and experience using social media platforms, especially TikTok, preferably in a professional capacity.
- Successful candidates must start in June 2024.
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.