Talent Acquisition Intern
About the job
TP ICAP is a global firm of professional intermediaries playing a pivotal role in the world’s financial markets, energy and commodities markets.
We provide market participants with execution via a range of regulated venues, covering a full spectrum of over-the-counter (OTC) asset classes, including FX, Rates, Credit, Equities, Energy and Commodities. Matching buyers and sellers via electronic, voice and hybrid channels, we facilitate the development of liquidity and price discovery in these markets and provide insight and context to our clients. Globally, we are a leading provider of proprietary OTC market data and analytics, with comprehensive coverage of financial, energy and commodities products. Our market data is independent, unbiased and non-position influenced.
Our clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities.
We are known in the market for our Honesty, Integrity and Excellence in the provision of service to our clients. Above all else, we Respect our clients and each other, without bias. Employees are expected to uphold the values and principles of our cultural framework in performance of their job duties.
We are seeking a summer intern to aid in sourcing and recruiting top talent, program management, and the development of new department initiatives and strategies. Ideal candidates are excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment. If you consider yourself super social, detail-oriented, and creative, this position is for you.
- Support the engagement of our Summer Internship program; foster team-building through planning social events and internal activities.
- Research industry best practices and strategies; assist in developing creative sourcing techniques to identify prospective candidates.
- Identify and develop diversity recruiting initiatives.
- Brainstorm campus branding efforts.
- Work with recruiters to screen qualified candidates on the phone and in person.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Learn the ins and outs of Workday HRIS to assist with recruiting and onboarding processes.
- Other projects and assignments as needed.
- Penultimate year student in a full-time, academic program at an accredited college or university.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Killer attention to detail.
- Passion for working with people and thinking out of the box on projects and strategies.