Technology Intern - Software Engineering
About the Role
Liquidnet (acquired by TP ICAP) is seeking two interns to work within the existing diverse teams based in London and Cyprus. This internship will give you an experience of working within a professional development team following SCRUM practices. You will be working on a range of development and technical tasks within the Teams current sprints. These tasks will range from building new features, fixing defects or creating new tools to assist the team.
Interns will be assigned to a team which best fits their skillset and preferences which will be explored during the interview process.
- Develop, test, maintain and enhance software products covering web, rich client and server applications.
- Document requirements and designs
- Develop innovative solutions in a strategic, pragmatic way.
- Participate in the SCRUM processes
Skills and Experience
- Great practical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in modelling and graphical representations of software systems
- Linux knowledge would be plus
- SCM (Git preferred) experience
- A passion for technology, you will want to explore and use the latest innovations in technology to solve real work business problems
- In your penultimate year of university studying Computer Science or other relevant degree