Trading Analyst Intern
Liquidnet is the fastest growing broker in Europe, operating the leading block dark pool accessed by over 1,000 of the world’s largest asset managers, hedge funds and brokers across the world.
The role is part of the Execution Consulting team of the Execution and Quantitative Services (EQS) group which handles Liquidnet’s electronic trading business. You will be interacting directly with the trading desk and sales team with scope to pursue exciting projects that will add value to our fast-paced and growing business.
The Intern Programme is over 8 weeks starting in July 2022 and will be based in our London office. Are you interested in a role where you will help to shape strategy and have a meaningful impact? Over the 8 weeks you'll gain exposure to the real life projects, help to deliver value to our clients and you'll have a wealth of opportunities to develop your skillset and knowledge within the Financial Services Industry.
- Work with the Sales and Trading teams on client requests, including execution performance analysis
- Drive efficiency by improving / automating existing processes
- Produce internal and external content to help grow the Liquidnet franchise
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with rigorous attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Coding experience desirable: Python, SQL
• Penultimate year student studying a STEM based degree is preferred
- Motivated and proactive self-starter who takes ownership of their projects
- A team player who is confident working in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest in financial markets
Liquidnet is an equal opportunities employer. Please make us aware of any reasonable adjustments you may require for an interview.