Graduate Marketing Analyst 2021
We are looking for a Graduate Marketing Analyst to join our energetic and passionate Digital Marketing team, who are responsible for a large portion of web traffic and bookings across all core TUI products.
As a Graduate Marketing Analyst, you would be joining the Digital Marketing Analytics function who act as an internal agency for the Digital Marketing team. Your focus would be to ensure timely and accurate reporting for the UK and Group sections of the business, and use cutting edge tools and visualisation technologies to best measure success. In addition, you will be looking to work closely with the Digital Marketing team with tests and requests – allowing the business to continue to grow and iterate to keep ahead of changes in the broader marketing landscape.
The combination of working for the world’s largest tourism business in a fast-paced marketing role make this an exceptionally interesting place to work and a great place to grow your analytics career.
This role will be primarily based in Luton but can be flexible. Please note the closing date for applications is : Sunday 18th July
About the role
- Take ownership of the reporting process for Digital Marketing & act as the primary point of contact for queries in the UK
- Build and iterate on new and existing reports across a variety of Data Visualisation tools
- QA of the automated data pipelines to ensure timely and accurate data is available to the team, and ensure stakeholders are aware of any potential updates because of this
- Develop an understanding of TUI products, working closely with a range of stakeholders to forecast marketing spend and performance for those products
- Work closely with the marketing channels to understand the TUI marketing mix and advance in a range of recommendations for yearly, quarterly, and monthly planning
- Sustain a relationship with external stakeholders and bring market insights to the forefront of the planning process
- Assist the Digital Marketing Analytics Manager (Reporting and Planning managers) with ad-hoc requests from the wider UK and Group Digital Marketing team as required.
- Mathematics A Level at grade A or B
- Minimum BSC (2:1 and above) in a STEM discipline.
- Demonstrable analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and emotionally resilient – able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
About the Offer
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org