Graduate Development Scheme 2022
In a recent survey, 90% of employees believed they had found a career at UP. Join one of the fastest-growing graduate schemes in the North West now and find yours.
Ultimate Products are looking for talented and career-driven graduates to join our development programme in 2022. We recognise that grads often have a fantastic array of transferable skills but lack experience, career direction and role-specific training. That's where we come in. The UP graduate programme combines on the job training with regular reviews, mentoring and development plans to give our grads the best possible first step on the career ladder. If you’ve already graduated or are due to graduate this year, we might have a role for you!
As a trainee within the Ultimate Products Graduate Development Scheme, you will undergo a dedicated training programme to gain first-hand experience within your chosen industry. Our positions are challenging and fast-paced, meaning they offer excellent learning potential and opportunities for progression. Which path will you take?
· Supply Chain & Project Management
· Quality Assurance
· Data Analysis
· Customer Services
The UP story
From a spark in Oldham to a global success. We’re the cogs in the retail machine, studying the latest trends, designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, branded products at the best prices to a mass market. We’ve established strong working relationships with Internationally recognised retailers (including Tesco, Asda and Amazon), filling the shelves of the world’s favourite stores in 38 countries. Our purpose is to provide “beautiful products for every home.”
Our recognised brands (including Salter, Beldray and Russell Hobbs) have a reputation for high quality and on trend design, and they’re faithful household names – some that even your grandparents love.
Since 1997, we’ve grown into a public limited company with an annual turnover exceeding £100 million, allowing us to increase our brand awareness, transparency and company reputation. Our relationships with our shareholders, customers and the consumer are only getting stronger. We have strong corporate values, supporting local charities and initiatives, giving back to the community that helped build us, and we’re trusted to deliver unbeatable results every time.
What we look for
Candidates must be ambitious, driven and enthusiastic with an interest in pursuing a career in a leading international business. Application requirements:
- A degree essential at 2:1 or above. All specialisms considered
- Minimum 6-12 months experience either full time or part time
- The most important bit is your talent, determination and drive, bring that with you and we can provide you with the tools to succeed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Assertive and confident with a proactive approach to work
- Local to Greater Manchester
What is in it for you?
- Structured training and personal development plan during your career with us
- Ongoing salary reviews as you take on more responsibility and progress your career
- Employee Save As You Earn share save scheme
- Access to wellbeing support - including 24 hour access to Employee Assistance Helpline
- Annual Christmas parties and celebrations throughout the year
- Staff discounts on our branded products
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after your first 12 months
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- £2million state of the art office – bringing city centre vibes to the borough of Oldham